Take a close look at this photo and you will notice a number of well-implemented site safety measures:
- seperaters between various work areas
- a safety area around heavy machinery (crane)
- protective safety equipment worn by workers (helmet, reflective vests)
- guard railing on 2nd level of the storage space below
- protective canvas covers over various items
- construction site in order –> no chaos
As per my experience, especially in India and other Asian countries such tidiness of construction sites is an uncommon sight. In Hongkong however this is the standard! Have also a closer look at the complete construction site in maximum resolution.